The text can be logically broken down into the following paragraphs:
1. Stéphanie de Monaco’s changing public appearance and whether she seeks to be forgotten.
2. Observations on her shift from glamorous outfits to more understated ones and her decreased public appearances.
3. The contrast between her previous bold looks and her current preference for more casual attire.
4. Her newfound contentment in simple living and focus on family, contrasting with her past scandalous public image and media attention.
5. Her denial of being a rebel and her desire to live her life on her own terms without judgment or intrusive gazes.
This text is in English.